Salmon with Caper Sauce
If you’ve been to WildQuest, you’d have enjoyed this lovely Salmon dish, simply crafted by our beloved cook Tara.
Quick and easy to make, here’s the recipe to remind you of that Sacred Journey.
- 4 pieces Salmon
- Fresh basil leaves
- 4 green onion stalks, chopped
- Olive oil for coating
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- Fresh rosemary leaves
- Fresh coriander/cilantro leaves
- Lemon cut into quarters
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon capers
- 1 chopped dill pickle
- 1 chopped green onion
- Little pepper and salt to taste
- Small amount of water to make desired thickness
- Grease a baking tray with olive oil, add fresh basil and chopped green onion.
- Place salmon on top, brush tops with olive oil. Sprinkle salt, pepper, rosemary leaves to taste.
- Broil/Grill for about 20 minutes – depending on thickness – until inserting fork into fish makes it flake.
- While salmon is baking, mix together all the sauce ingredients, into a smooth velvety sauce. You can make this beforehand and store in an airtight container in the fridge for a couple of days.
- Remove salmon from oven. Serve immediately topped with fresh coriander, a slice of lemon and a good helping of caper sauce.